[SML] Page system

Bill Potter bpotter at sps.edu
Thu Jan 31 22:58:53 UTC 2019

We’re looking to add a small page system to our dance building. Our tech area is on a catwalk over our small studio that overlooks the mail studio where we sometimes have performances. Facilities recently added a solid barrier behind the catwalk since the small studio also serves as a dressing room. (This replaced the commando cloth curtains that had served fine for years…) The problem is, now I can’t give calls to the dancers below and we're looking for a small page system to give calls to the company. I’m thinking a simple push-to-talk mic and some powered speakers, preferably that come with mounting brackets.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bill Potter
St. Paul’s School
Concord NH