[SML] Freelance technical design opportunity

Fred fredicvsmaximvs at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 19:24:24 UTC 2019

Hi gang! It's been quite a while since I last piped up around here!

For those who didn't know, or don't have long memories, I work for a
company in Portland Oregon (USA) called Figure Plant. We build all kinds of
things for all kinds of purposes, but it tends to mostly be displays and
fixtures and things for marketing campaigns and trade shows.

We're looking to add some folks with Technical Design capabilities to our
freelance list. We work mostly in Solidworks, but we still use AutoCAD
quite a bit too. We use V-Carve Pro quite a bit, and are in the process of
integrating Mastercam into our workflow.

While it would be convenient to have local people available, this could
easily be a remote gig where we ship files back and forth.

Here are links to the full job description and our website:

https://bit.ly/2KQPwlJ
www.FigurePlant.com

If you're interested please don't hesitate to contact us with questions or
to send us a resume!

Thanks!
Fred

Fred Schoening