[SML] In search of water

Bill Conner billconnerastc at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 19:09:12 UTC 2019

This might do it:
https://www.srcinc.com/what-we-do/radar-and-sensors/o-pen-radar.html

Slightly more seriously, this reported on walbot:  The device can see
through about 7cm to 10cm of concrete, enough to allow it to look
through a typical wall and can penetrate more deeply through
less-dense obstacles, such as drywall. Melamed says Walabot can see
through almost any material other than metal, which Melamed describes
as the Walabot's kryptonite.

Tough problem.

On Mon, Jul 8, 2019 at 3:00 PM Jacob Blumberg via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> There’s one that I’ve heard good things about for Android unfortunately it doesn’t support us iPhone users. I know it does concrete not sure about brick though.
>

> https://walabot.com/diy?var=2&utm_source=search&utm_medium=cpc&keyword=thewalabot&target=&creative=342218557878&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI2NWBioCm4wIVyrjACh1rSgcMEAAYASAAEgKqe_D_BwE&utm_expid=.kRPINC8wTQ-hm1Z41G8cJQ.2&utm_referrer=https://www.google.com
>

> On Mon, Jul 8, 2019 at 12:16 Jerry Durand via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
>>
>> Anyone have recommendations for a wall scanner (or divining rod or psychic) for finding plastic water pipes chased into a brick wall and plastered over?
>>
>> --
>> Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.
>> www.DurandInterstellar.com
>> tel: +1 408 356-3886