[SML] In search of water

Dale Farmer dale at cybercom.net
Tue Jul 9 02:43:08 UTC 2019

On 7/8/2019 2:59 PM, Jacob Blumberg via Stagecraft wrote:
> There’s one that I’ve heard good things about for Android unfortunately
> it doesn’t support us iPhone users. I know it does concrete not sure
> about brick though.
>

> https://walabot.com/diy?var=2&utm_source=search&utm_medium=cpc&keyword=thewalabot&target=&creative=342218557878&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI2NWBioCm4wIVyrjACh1rSgcMEAAYASAAEgKqe_D_BwE&utm_expid=.kRPINC8wTQ-hm1Z41G8cJQ.2&utm_referrer=https://www.google.com

I've used the walabot in a demo, and it was excellent at looking through
drywall walls.  Don't know about plastic water pipes.   I'll try to see
if I can borrow one from work to look in my walls at home.  It is
plastic water pipes behind plaster walls.    If you do get one and don't
have an android phone, ask around your circle of friends to buy their
old android phone.  It doesn't need a phone with all the latest features
to work.

Dale