[SML] conferences

Ford Sellers fsellers at chauvetlighting.com
Tue Jul 16 15:31:35 UTC 2019

Hi Ken,
I agree with Steven about the conferences.  For lighting equipment, I suggest that you contact the manufacturers, and get Demos in your space.
Ideally, you'd want for them to be there concurrently, or to schedule the demos through a dealer that has access to more than one product line.
Then you can see the products against your current gear, and also against the other options.

Depending on the size of your project, most manufacturers will may to have their Reps present to both answer questions, and make sure that the gear is setup properly.

Feel free to contact me, if Chauvet Pro is on your proposed equipment list.  I'll route you through to the right people to get it arranged.  You can also take a look at The Muny.  The majority of their new lighting inventory is Chauvet Pro (Mostly Ovation and Colorado, with a GIANT IP rated video wall).

HTH,
-Ford