[SML] conferences

George Sherlock gsherlock at mcdaniel.edu
Wed Jul 17 19:16:27 UTC 2019

In the last few months 2 or 3 different vendors in the Baltimore/DC metro area had open house days with a variety of lighting equipment, other equipment, some manufacturers reps and free food.  Unfortunately I was not able to attend.  Check with suppliers in your area to see if any are planning one.

At the beginning of the fall semester 1 of the local companies is going to come to campus with a variety of things to show to my students.  You may have someone willing to do that also.

George H Sherlock

George H. Sherlock
Technical Director
McDaniel College