[SML] Inventory Software?

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Thu Jul 25 02:09:27 UTC 2019

On Wed, Jul 24, 2019 at 5:14 PM jdunfee12--- via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

>As I alluded to above, I hate anything with a subscription, or one that demands you use their own cloud.  It means that if the company discontinues the product, or goes out of business, your work is gone.  But, just search "Inventory App" an you will get plenty of hits.

"Cloud" is just modern speak for gathering valuable data about you and
your stuff (in this case, your inventory) that has value to 3rd
parties. Wayfair/Amazon/Walmart would LOVE to know what kind of
furniture and possessions you have, and will pay for that data.

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com