[SML] Rehearsal Scheduling software?

Joe Dunfee joe at dunfee.com
Sun Jun 9 00:52:46 UTC 2019

I like the simplicity of the user interface for when2meet.com, but for
some reason it will not permit me to select beyond the displayed
calendar.  I can't even change months.  According to the video, it
should permit me to drag and scroll.  For example, I want to select all
the Saturday's for 2 months, but can't make it work.

-Joe

--
Joe Dunfee
717-203-8670 Cell