[SML] Legacy ETC Unison Parts and Pieces - Free

John Penisten john.penisten at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 14:11:37 UTC 2019

I have a significant amount of legacy Unison equipment that has been taken
out of service in the past couple of years which I am finally getting ready
to dispose of.  Before I do, I thought I would see if it might be useful to
anyone on the list.  I have enclosures, processors, power modules, button
stations, touchscreens, etc.  All were working when taken out of service
but, given the age, there are no promises or guarantees.

Anyone need spares of anything?  Always wanted to add another station
somewhere but never had the money?  All I am interested in is reimbursement
for shipping costs.  It will all be going to E-Waste this week if no one
else can make use of any of it.

Best,
John

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." - William
Shakespeare