[SML] Rigging Renovation

June Abernathy jea00321 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 8 02:07:12 UTC 2019

Good stuff in this thread already. Taking Dave up on his generous offer seems very wise. Also the rigging inspection link, because my advice would be to get a professional rigging inspection done first. See what kind of shape you’re in currently before figuring out where to go. Ultimately, of course, fixes suggested in the inspection might be implemented or supplemented in an upgrade.

Can you tour any or all of the other schools in the area to see what they have going?

June Abernathy
IATSE #321 (Tampa, FL)
FOH Electrician
The Lion King National Tour