[SML] Making antique oats box- unroll picture of old box to print?

jdunfee12 at yahoo.com jdunfee12 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 12 02:02:14 UTC 2019

 I found an obit in one of the trade magazines.  It says he died in 2017, and his service would be in Long Beach California.  But, I could not find a regular obituary that might list family.
Since he also apparently authored some books, I imagine someone is now the copyright holder, and may be up to selling the CD, either on a per-copy basis, or perhaps sell the rights to a company.
-Joe

    On Monday, March 11, 2019, 7:31:24 PM EDT, Jon Lagerquist via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:  > That would have been Herb Camburn. Unfortunately Herb is no longer with> us. I do not know what the status the prop paperwork he was doing is.