[SML] Fwd: Friend of (redacted)

Dougherty, Jim jdougher at middlebury.edu
Mon Mar 18 20:38:52 UTC 2019

To be fair, they're writing from a high school; most of the ones I know aren't going to be filling their libraries from Broadway Press, and many have cut their theater programs to the bone.  At least this kid/person/future colleague is reaching out for information.

My high school had good theater activities, support and infrastructure and I had no idea what USITT was nor where to find any information about technical theater texts and this was in Manhattan.  I was kind of oblivious, too, but few 15 year olds aren't.

- Jim Dougherty
Middlebury College Theatre Dept.