[SML] Friend of (redacted)

SAMUEL JONES sjones at autoplotvw.com
Tue Mar 19 22:20:43 UTC 2019

I’m sorry.  The kid asked if she could ask some questions, what or which questions we know not, and for this we are calling her out for lack of initiative.  Sheesh.  We don’t even know how she got Herrick’s email.

I’m thinking...
1. “Sure give me a call”
or
2. “What questions do you have?”
or
3. “I’m busy right now.  Try here or this person”
or
4. The website you think would be the most helpful to start.

She seems like a student who found it fun to create a set in high school.  Who knows.  Maybe I’m over reacting, but you seem to be coming down hard on a curious kid.

Samuel Jones
sjones at autoplotvw.com