[SML] Friend of (redacted)

SAMUEL JONES sjones at autoplotvw.com
Wed Mar 20 01:45:04 UTC 2019

“didn’t dig enough.”  How much is ‘enough digging” for a high school student before they get to ask some questions.  We still don’t know what the questions were.  If the student came up to any of us on the floor of LDI or USITT and said they would like to ask us some questions about studying scenic design in college, are we going tell them they obviously haven’t dug hard enough for information on the internet? I hope not.  How is this different?

Sam

Samuel Jones
sjones at autoplotvw.com