[SML] Medical news

June Abernathy JEA00321 at yahoo.com
Tue May 7 02:05:43 UTC 2019

News about Jeffrey Salzberg. This came up on Facebook, but I thought I’d rather share the news via the email list than the much larger FB incarnation. I don’t know anything other than:

 "Dear friends of Jeff, I don't know if you heard but Jeff suffered a stroke sometime this past weekend and is at Mass General Hospital. I don't have much information, but I do know that Jeff need thoughts and prayers right now as he's not doing so well. I will try and share more information as I get it, and if you're in the area and can connect or find Jeff, I know he would love a kind visit.

He's the most giving, talented lighting designer I've ever worked with, and a dear friend. I wish I could fly over and visit in person. Thank you for your help for Jeff."  Roman Baca - a friend of his.

June Abernathy
IATSE #321 (Tampa, FL)
FOH Electrician
The Lion King National Tour