[SML] Medical news

Scott C. Parker scparker at gmail.com
Tue May 7 12:40:25 UTC 2019

June,
thanks for sharing here. This is a much closer nit family than the FB page.
Thoughts towards Jeff in hopes of a full recovery.

Best, Scott

On Mon, May 6, 2019 at 10:08 PM June Abernathy via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> News about Jeffrey Salzberg. This came up on Facebook, but I thought I’d
> rather share the news via the email list than the much larger FB
> incarnation. I don’t know anything other than:
>
>  "Dear friends of Jeff, I don't know if you heard but Jeff suffered a
> stroke sometime this past weekend and is at Mass General Hospital. I don't
> have much information, but I do know that Jeff need thoughts and prayers
> right now as he's not doing so well. I will try and share more information
> as I get it, and if you're in the area and can connect or find Jeff, I know
> he would love a kind visit.
>
> He's the most giving, talented lighting designer I've ever worked with,
> and a dear friend. I wish I could fly over and visit in person. Thank you
> for your help for Jeff."  Roman Baca - a friend of his.
>
> June Abernathy
> IATSE #321 (Tampa, FL)
> FOH Electrician
> The Lion King National Tour

Thanks,
Scott

Scott C. Parker
Lighting Designer http://scpld.com/ Studio 212-533-3430  Cell 718-757-6661
http://twitter.com/stageseminars
https://www.linkedin.com/in/lightingdesigner
USA829, IES, PLASA, USITT, ETCP certified Rigger & Electrician