[SML] list policy question

Mt. Angel Performing Arts Center admin at mtangelperformingarts.com
Fri May 10 01:57:21 UTC 2019

There are often postings of theatre-related items (and occasionally
'other' stuff) on this list.

This is a pretty frugal bunch. 'Raking in moolah' strikes me as
unlikely. YMMV. Have fun :)

Carla

I really can’t stand it when homeless guys shake their cups of money at
me. Do they really have to rub it in that they’ve got more cash than I do?