[SML] Jeff Salzberg Update

June Abernathy JEA00321 at yahoo.com
Fri May 17 03:39:38 UTC 2019

From Jeff’s Facebook account today:

Friend of Jeff's here, posting on his behalf. Between a couple of us Bostonians, we've been to visit every day. We've read him all your well-wishes and gotten some smiles out of him,  so thank you for the DMs and letters. He's improving but will not be able to respond to inquiries any time soon - but progress is progress. His specific condition unfortunately does not have a predictable timeline for recovery, so keep sending the healing vibes and know that he is getting very good care at MGH.