[SML] Vision.net question...

Steven Hood shood_td at yahoo.com
Fri May 17 23:45:47 UTC 2019

I'm running Strand Vision.net 4.5. My ILS signal goes through a converter
to DMX. That DMX goes into a Pathway DMX Manager, which shoots the DMX into
the network as sACN. Been working that way for a decade. This afternoon, I
was updating the patch in Vision.net (Migration to LED has begun), and one
of my electrics stopped listening to the sACN that is coming from the DMX
Manager. Those DMX addresses still respond to data from the console, and
the rest of the room still responds to the sACN converted from ILS.
How could one node disregard sACN based on where it was created, even
though all the others are responding to the same data?
TIA
Steven R Hood