[SML] Vision.net question...

Steven Hood shood_td at yahoo.com
Sun May 19 01:04:44 UTC 2019

Actually, they are all fine. I have multiple rooms being controlled from
the same stations, and they all work except the one raceway. The buttons on
the station that address other rooms are fine, and the sub masters that
talk to both that raceway and others all work fine. That raceway responds
to sACN through the network as well as xDMX from Pathport Manager 5
(Pathscape predecessor).
Steven