[SML] Checking my work

Ross Faker200 at netins.net
Sun May 19 21:32:46 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Recently I got my hands on a Kryo.Mix CMY from Blizzard lighting.  The FreeStyler program I am using does not have a lighting profile installed for it.  To make it work I used the fixture creator to create a 28 channel interface.  (It has a 21,23 or 28 channel option)  I got it to work, but I an not 100% got everything in the right spot.  I have no idea where to look for a profile on line.  If any one has one programed, can they send me a screen shot of the fixture config. page, please so I can double check my work?

Clay Ross
Pro Dreamer

---