[SML] interview questions

Andrew Vance atvanceld at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 16:58:15 UTC 2019

Below are some questions I find useful when interviewing folks.  I've
omitted the one about past job experiences and whatnot because I'm
assuming you're not asking for those types of questions.

What first interested you in this job and why did you apply?
What motivates you?
Why did you choose lighting as a career?
What are your hobbies?
How fo you evaluate success?
How do you negotiate work and personal life?
Tell me about a time when you missed an obvious solution to a problem.
What makes you frustrated and how do you deal with it?
If you were on a non-stop nine hour flight, who would you want sitting
next to you on the plane?  Real/fictional, living or dead.

--
Sincerely,

Andrew Vance
Lighting Designer