[SML] Flashbulb look on stage...

Bruce Purdy bpurdy at rochester.rr.com
Thu Oct 10 18:46:53 UTC 2019

How about Photo strobes (Electronic flash)?

Note that they do NOT look like actual flash bulbs, but modern audiences have never seen a real flash bulb so they won’t know the difference. There is usually a button on the side to make them flash without a camera, so they could be held out of sight by other actors if you don’t care exactly where the flash comes from but just want the effect on the “subject”.

Bruce
-----
Bruce Purdy
Central New York Magic Theatre Co.