[SML] interview questions

Richard Niederberg ladesigners at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 20:33:20 UTC 2019

Dear Jim,
I have built and/or operated over 100 theatres since 1970. (185 theatres in
38 states) and have NEVER been held responsible for a Workman's
Compensation or ADA claim. I 'Play in Safe' with safe working conditions,
proper equipment, and proper training during the 400+ productions that I
have produced, plus rentals and co-productions. I want my employees to
retire with the proverbial 'white picket fence' around a house that they
have paid off and be healthy and happy enough to enjoy MANY retired years
with their spouse.
/s/ Richard [Esq.]

--
/s/ Richard