[SML] Lectern Light Bulb

John Taylor jt at techie.com
Tue Oct 22 23:59:27 UTC 2019

Looking for some help finding a replacement light bulb. Have talked to a
number of suppliers and the manufacturer with no luck.

It is a bayonet base bulb for the Da-Lite Concord Lectern. This lectern
was bought back in the 1980’s. Was very disappointed when I talked with
Da-Lite. They said to go to Batteries Plus with the lamp.The ANSI code
is no longer visible.

Anyone out there have the info on it in their files? I use to before I
retired from the place I am trying to help find it.

Thanks,

John 'JT' Taylor
Mostly retired tech guy