[SML] Thoughts on Altman AP-150 RGBW Par....

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Sat Oct 26 00:38:35 UTC 2019

On Fri, Oct 25, 2019 at 4:46 PM Stephen Litterst via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> Am I out of the loop?  Does Altman now have a reputation for products
> that don't last?  I still see 360Qs around, and I have a handful of 75Q
> Fresnels that are still chugging away.

As do I.... I should re-phrase.... although those old Altman incandescent
fixtures *can* still function, albeit with more groaning and aches and
pains than they did when they were young....  I'm more concerned about
these new Altmans being considerably more "electronically sophisticated"
than their incandescents, and don't know what Altman's track record is with
LEDs and the associated electronics.

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com