[SML] Thoughts on Altman AP-150 RGBW Par....

Matthew Breton theatricalmatt at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 26 02:47:48 UTC 2019

They strike me as a slightly-updated Rush PAR 2 -- those were 12 x 10w zooms, and the Altmans are 9 x 15w zooms.  Next year they'll have 18w LEDs, and then 20 and 25 watt versions.  The price point I'm seeing is about the same as a Rush PAR, and only slightly higher than a ColorSource PAR (8 x 10w, no zoom).  I think the zoom function is more than worth it.

(I might be slightly off on the number of emitters and wattage on each -- I'm working from memory and it's late.)

Matthew Breton
Design for Theater and Dance