[SML] Old joke request

Herrick Goldman herrick at hglightingdesign.com
Wed Sep 4 14:02:54 UTC 2019

The old story is,  that an opening night was being delayed because they were finishing masking behind the main rag.  The Producer pokes his head out the curtain and explains to the audience "we apologize for the delay, we'll begin momentarily we are just hanging the blacks"

Good luck and be careful teaching  theater phrasing.  Breasting pipes is fun but measuring by RCH increments is frowned upon these days.

Herrick Goldman
HG Lighting Design Inc/ Evoke Collaborative
www.EvokeCollaborative.com
www.HGLightingDesign.com
1460 Broadway fifth floor NY,NY 10036
917.797.3624
“To the scores of silent alchemists who wreak their joy in darkness and in light, bringing magic to life, we bow most humbly” -CDS