[SML] Gluing printed vinyl onto scenery....

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Thu Sep 12 14:43:17 UTC 2019

On Thu, Sep 12, 2019 at 5:12 AM Stephen Litterst via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> If the edges come loose, try a bead of undiluted Elmer's along the edge
> to provide a little more holding power.

Well, I was using the Elmer's mix when I was using the vinyl mesh
(back when my printer's solid vinyl was too shiny - the mesh has a
nice scrim-like texture) - and I think the glue worked with that
because it could get up into the mesh and grip better.  But white glue
isn't working with the smooth vinyl.

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com