[SML] Teaching technical theater and OSHA

Stuart Wheaton sdwheaton at fuse.net
Thu Sep 12 20:20:18 UTC 2019

Replying to my own post...

Perhaps you need to recharacterize the theate as a teaching laboratory
for the theatrical arts  Or similar.  In educational terms it is no
different from a sculpture studio or a chemistry laboratory.

By concretely tying it to an educational mission to create employment -
ready graduates of a technical theatre program instead of as a wood and
metal working shop supporting the theatre product you might get the
facilities person to see the light.

Stuart