[SML] Diffraction vs iridescent in slit drapes: what's the diff?

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Fri Sep 20 17:44:32 UTC 2019

So I can't find any pictures or useful descriptions of the difference
between Rosco's Diffraction and the iridescent mylars in their slit
drapes (rain curtains, mylar curtains, sparkly drapes).  Who's
used/seen both? Who can describe better than Rosco's one sentence:
"The diffraction used in some of the models refracts the light into
spectacular patterns of color."

There are close-up pictures online on various vendor's sites (provided
by Rosco, I'm sure - always the same picture) but they don't say if
it's the diffraction or the iridescent version you're looking at.....

TIA....

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com