[SML] Is everyone still ok?

Jerry Durand jdurand at durandinterstellar.com
Wed Apr 1 01:07:14 UTC 2020

We visited a local big TV station for some back stage stuff.  While there our host took us through the newsroom where the popular anchor was there in a business suit top and shorts on the bottom...with tennis shoes.  Apparently a fairly popular outfit.

⁣---
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc. +1 408 356-3886
www.DurandInterstellar.com & www.DurandInterstellar.ru​