[SML] Is everyone still ok?

Stuart Wheaton sdwheaton at fuse.net
Wed Apr 1 02:30:07 UTC 2020

Got done with my absolutely crazy inspection schedule just in time.  Got
through Sydney, Dubai, and Buenos Aires just weeks before they closed
borders.  And I managed not to collect any nefarious virii.

About 2 weeks after I got home, the governor shut it all down.

Since our primary clients are all Cruise lines and local restaurants, we
were already running out of things to do.

I go in to the shop every few days to check the buckets where the roof
leaks and to decide if I need to mow the grass.
Finishing up a big pile of projects that have been awaiting my
attention, including completing a set of Barrister's book cases for my
former assistant.

I've actually excavated most of the way to the surface of my desk and my
workbench, the garage still resists all attempts at organization, but I
suspect DeWine will give me another 3-4 weeks to get that project started.

All in all I'm enjoying the break from the crazy schedule from Nov-Feb.
but in a couple more weeks my attitude might change.

Stuart