[SML] Noah Price

Judy Kupferman judithku at post.bgu.ac.il
Wed Apr 1 12:17:21 UTC 2020

Does anyone on the list know how I could get in touch with Noah Price?

I have a website with Jeff Salzberg (www.stagelightingprimer.com) and Jeff
is in rehab, and it's time to pay the host of the site. I have no idea who
this is or how to find them, I think at least in the past Noah did that.
I'd appreciate any info or suggestions?

Stay safe everyone! Here in Israel almost everyone in stagecaft is really
worried, everything is closed, no proper union, almost everybody
free-lance, and though free-lancers are supposed to be compensated it's not
clear how that will work for us. Especially since all the holiday shows for
Purim and Passover were cancelled and that is like the major earning period
of the whole year.  But the main thing is to stay alive.

Judy