[SML] Elastic

Bruce Purdy bpurdy at rochester.rr.com
Thu Apr 9 23:43:21 UTC 2020

My daughter is sewing countless masks for hospitals and nursing homes. She’s faced the same “Elastic shortage.” I’ve searched a lot of places for her to no avail, but then she found a Mennonite run fabric store that had LOTS of elastic on spools. It’s the kind of out-of-the-way place that most of the public doesn’t go. If you have such a place in your area, you might try there.

Bruce
-----
Bruce Purdy
Central New York Magic Theatre Co.