[SML] DIY masks

*Hobbit* hobbit at avian.org
Fri Apr 10 21:29:10 UTC 2020

Soak them in alcohol solution.  I keep about a half-inch of Everclear cut
with a little water [to about 80%] in a plastic food container with a tight
lid, and I can easily soak a mask in there when I come back from those
hazardous hunter-gatherer missions.  Wring out, let dry, ready to rock agin.
I also use the mix for wipedowns of various things, such as food packaging.
Generic rubbing alcohol [usually about 71%] should work too, if you can
find any.  It took people a long time to clue in about Everclear, and it's
got ... other uses as well.

_H*