[SML] Lighting book

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Wed Apr 29 19:19:37 UTC 2020

Oof!!  $900?  Wow... I think I found mine either at Powell's or in a
thrift store long ago, not knowing anything about it, for maybe $15!!
guess this goes in my retirement account, to help make up the plunge
in my retirement value.....

 - Jon

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 12:16 PM Stephen Litterst via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> On 4/29/20 3:10 PM, Jon Ares via Stagecraft wrote:
> > On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 11:30 AM John Taylor via Stagecraft
> > <stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> >>
> >> I strongly concur on Jean's book. It is wonderful!
> >>
> >> JT
> >>

> > If you're not able to track down a copy of Rosenthal's book, another
> > really cool and inspirational book (if you can find it) is Max
> > Keller's "Light Fantastic - The Art and Design of Stage Lighting."
> > It's pretty Euro-centric, but great stuff, particularly in examples in
> > big, honkin' huge operas and very esoteric stage productions.
> > Beautiful book.
>
> Thank you!  I've been trying to remember the name and author for a while
> now!
> Yikes.  $900 on Amazon.
>
> Steve L.
>

> --
> Stephen Litterst            Technical Operations Supervisor
> litterst at udel.edu           Mitchell Hall
> 302/831-0601                University of Delaware

Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com