[SML] KDE Plasma timer widget

Bruce bruce at ledworklights.com
Mon Aug 3 21:47:16 UTC 2020

On Monday, August 3, 2020 11:52:13 AM CDT, Jerry Durand via Stagecraft
wrote:
> Anyone know of a simple countdown timer widget for the Plasma desktop?
> I've tried the standard ones like Focus but that wants to run sequential
> work-break time and hangs after a couple of starts.  Others like Timer
> have black text on a dark gray background and only allows 5 minute
> intervals.
>
> So, is there something out there?  I don't write desktop apps or I'd
> write my own.
>
> KDE version 18.04

How about just using KTimer ?  Not exactly clear on what your needs are but
it adheres to your KDE theming and can display any timer you like.  Start,
pause, and stop buttons.  Can even launch a command at the end of the
timer.

:Bruce Cooper
--
StageHand in Waiting.