[SML] Radio dramas over internet

Riter, Andrew andrew.riter at ubc.ca
Tue Aug 4 15:42:00 UTC 2020

Hi Phil.

What company did you use?

Andrew M. Riter
Chan Centre

604-808-2033 (working from home)

From: Stagecraft <stagecraft-bounces at theatrical.net> On Behalf Of Johnson, Philip via Stagecraft
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2020 9:42 AM
To: Stagecraft Mailing List <stagecraft at theatrical.net>
Cc: Johnson, Philip <Philip.Johnson at tamucc.edu>
Subject: Re: [SML] Radio dramas over internet

We have found streaming rights are now an option at most publishers.  We were going to do Shakespeare in Love but because it was also a film, streaming rights were not available.   We replaced it wi The Book of Will which had streaming rights.   We had to work our rights and securing the lockdown of our stream.  We ultimately found a company with point of sale and could lockdown the stream.   First show is stream , second show is recorded and played back.  There are lots of things to consider. My job is the equipment for the stream and getting it to work

Phil Johnson
Lighting and Sound Designer (and also video director)
Texas A&M - Corpus Christi
Sent from my iPhone