[SML] Merry merry, happy happy

Scott C. Parker scparker at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 13:58:27 UTC 2020

Hi All,
Wishing everyone the merriest of Christmases and the happiest for the New
Year. I am so looking forward to 2020 being over.

For some reason this morning I was curious as to how long I've had my Gmail
address. The first two emails arrived from Gmail welcoming me to the beta
program in 2004.
The third email? You guessed it, from the stagecraft mailing list. back
then I was using my Gmail account almost exclusively for the mailing list.
I spiraled down the rabbit hole of exploring my own set of archives.
It's unfortunate that my repository of emails prior to 2004 are buried in
an archive of some old email program stored on a dusty set of backup disks.

Anyway, happy holidays.

--
Thanks,
Scott

Scott C. Parker
Lighting Designer http://scpld.com/ Studio 212-533-3430  Cell 718-757-6661
http://twitter.com/stageseminars
https://www.linkedin.com/in/lightingdesigner
USA829, IES, PLASA, USITT, ETCP certified Rigger & Electrician