[SML] Merry Merry and Happy Happy

Michael Powers mptecdir at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 09:28:28 UTC 2020

Abbey K." <xmanaxeman33 at gmail.com>  Wrote:

<< ... I was born in 2004.  >>

Ya know.........  Young Lady, some of us old curmudgeons could take that
the wrong way!  Some have noted they have e-mails or socks older than that,
.... I have coffee cups and beer mugs older than that....... Waaay older.
I still have, and use, the hammer my dad gave me to use on my first IA job,
...... in 1963.

To merge two threads, I first joined this list using AOL, sometime in the
mid ’90s.

To all the rest of the regulars, the newbies, the once in a whilers and you
also Abbey K.,

Have the Happiest Christmas Ever and rest assured that the coming year HAS
to be better than 2020!

--
Michael Powers
USMC ’66-’68