[SML] Retirement

Eloise Twining twiningeloise at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 03:35:27 UTC 2020

I've been mostly lurking on this list for years, but I know a few folks out
there...
This post is to say that with profound regret I have now signed my
retirement papers from IATSE Local 16. It was a great 25 years and I really
miss my brothers and sisters out there.
In early March 2020, I fled San Francisco for my Ukiah CA ranch. When the
community college is able to restart I'll be somewhat involved in its
theatre.  Already on an advisory board.
Meanwhile the ranch house is mostly fixed and the rest of the 1,500 acres
is in better shape than it was.
Next project is a couple of wild mustangs to gentle!
Visitors will be more than welcome when the pandemic is over.
Have a Wonderful and safe Holliday!
Eloise Twining
Eloise at sonic.net