[SML] Retirement

Bill Sapsis bill at sapsis-rigging.com
Fri Dec 25 04:09:39 UTC 2020

Excellent plan!  Enjoy!

Bill S

bill at sapsis-rigging.com<mailto:bill at sapsis-rigging.com>
http://sapsis-rigging.com
+1.267.278.4561 mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: Eloise Twining via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net>
To: Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net>
Cc: Eloise Twining <twiningeloise at gmail.com>
Sent: Thu, Dec 24, 2020 9:35 pm
Subject: [SML] Retirement
I've been mostly lurking on this list for years, but I know a few folks out there...
This post is to say that with profound regret I have now signed my retirement papers from IATSE Local 16. It was a great 25 years and I really miss my brothers and sisters out there.
In early March 2020, I fled San Francisco for my Ukiah CA ranch. When the community college is able to restart I'll be somewhat involved in its theatre.  Already on an advisory board.
Meanwhile the ranch house is mostly fixed and the rest of the 1,500 acres is in better shape than it was.
Next project is a couple of wild mustangs to gentle!
Visitors will be more than welcome when the pandemic is over.
Have a Wonderful and safe Holliday!
Eloise Twining
Eloise at sonic.net<mailto:Eloise at sonic.net>