[SML] Venue/Landlord pay millions for Circus Rigging error

Bill Conner billconnerastc at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 17:56:11 UTC 2020

Interesting but not surprising. Very likely the civic center and its
management had much deeper pockets - more insurance - than Feld.  Seems
like this may lead to more confrontations between venues and tours, since
it seems to hold the venue responsible for the tour's work.  That assumes
tours will resume someday.

Lou, thanks for posting this.