[SML] Fire Alarms and Concerts

Richard Niederberg ladesigners at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 21:57:11 UTC 2020

I am still concerned about the LIABILITY involved when you defeat or
circumvent safety devices or procedures. If a sound company won't comply
with the Local Rules promulgated by the AHJ, it is time for someone to
contract with another sound company. As for lighting, the emergency House
lighting circuits should go full ON no matter what happens with the Stage
lights and provide at least the minimum amount of foot-candles of
illumination at the specified distance from the floor. Not only do we NOT
want injured patrons or staff, but we also don't want the Theatre to be out
of business during an investigation or pendency of a lawsuit; nor do we
want patrons scared from buying tickets or renting your Theatre by a report
of Death or Serious Bodily Harm connected with your Theatre.
/s/ Richard

/s/ Richard
_________