[SML] 1/4" tempered hardboard?

Steven Mclean stevenjmclean at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 01:48:56 UTC 2020

I am working for a small startup theatre in SW Florida and our designer for
Curious Incident... has specified decking over the floor with 1/4"
"masonite" .  Problem is, I can't find a source for the stuff in the area.
Plenty of 1/8" at Home Depot & Lowes & 1/4 PEGBOARD, but none of the lumber
yards I contacted have seen the stuff in 5 or 8 years.

This stuff USED to be a staple of theatre deck construction.

Is it just in Florida that Is un-available or is it gone everywhere in the
US?

--
Steven J McLean
515-480-8461