[SML] 1/4" tempered hardboard?

Steven Mclean stevenjmclean at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 12:54:41 UTC 2020

I haven't been able to find 1/4 MDF yet either, and since the designer
specified Hardboard for it's smooth & hard finish & passed on Lauan because
it wasn't smooth enough, I am not convinced that MDF would have the surface
that he is looking for.

Plan C is ton laminate 2 thicknesses of 1/8" (tempered 1 side/ other side
that tight waffle texture) together with rough sides together to achieve
1/4" tempered both sides.  Sigh!

--
Steven J McLean
515-480-8461