[SML] Testing for a Happy New Year

Jerry Durand jdurand at durandinterstellar.com
Fri Jan 10 16:34:18 UTC 2020

Holidays were busy, as always (we need to take a holiday sometime so we
can have a holiday!).

Currently sawing and milling a few buckets full of brackets for a
customer's thing.  After this is out we get back to sorting stuff to get
rid of for our move.

Our new house is coming along nicely but it seems to have acquired a
cat, the construction workers have been taking care of him.

Happy Merry's and Merry Happy's to all!

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc. +1 408-356-3886
www.DurandInterstellar.com & www.Durandinterstellar.ru