[SML] Littlite o-ring size?

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Mon Jan 13 22:23:49 UTC 2020

Howdy -  Does anyone know what the size of the o-rings used on the
Littlite's reflector hood is?  (Incandescent.)  I have a short pile of
LLs that have hoods that are o-ring-less, and aren't able to be put
back on the fixture.  They tend to dry up and become brittle and
break. (Understandable.)  Fixtures are like these:
https://www.littlite.com/products/category/halogen-console-lights

Littlite sells packs of the o-rings through a few dealers, but either
they're perpetually on backorder, or, as in the case of one large
well-known vendor, their website keeps giving an error to the effect
of "Due to your status, we are unable to sell these to you."  Or
something like that.....

But I'm pretty sure they'd be a size that could easily be found at a
hardware store... but I don't have any intact o-rings to size....

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com