[SML] Wire junction

Jerry Durand jdurand at durandinterstellar.com
Sat Jan 18 18:51:43 UTC 2020

This is a free range thermo-dynamic junction.  The junction quality will
vary inversely with with the need, the more you draw the looser the ties
get so the less it gives you.  Being free range the junction can release
offensive odors away from neighbors while being free to join up with any
neighbors of the appropriate polarity that are willing to enter into a
union.

Warning, wire unions are often pretty wild.  When the sparks start
flying, nearby conductors should be insulated from the fallout.

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc. +1 408-356-3886
www.DurandInterstellar.com & www.Durandinterstellar.ru